Jonathan Hart MA, LLPC, NCC
Limited Licensed Professional Counselor
For as long as I can remember, I have had a passion for helping others. When I began believing that God was real, that passion has grown. I knew He was calling me to be a helper but was unsure of the avenue in which He wanted me to pursue. I have worn many “hats” in my career searching for my place in His plan. I have spent most of my life in the automotive industry. After being laid off multiple times, I made the decision to finish my degree and follow God’s call on my life.
We all struggle. Everyone has difficult times in our lives. Having a safe place to share these struggles and work through them can be essential to the healing process. I believe God wants us to be whole. That does not mean perfect. Let me, with God’s help, bring wholeness to your life.
- Stress & Anxiety
- Anger Management
- Child & Adolescent
- Testing & Assessment
- Wellness / Mindfulness
- Specialty Certificate in Mental Health, Oakland University 2016
- Masters of Arts in Counseling, Oakland University 2015
- Bachelors of Arts in Integrated Studies with minors in Psychology & Sociology, Oakland University 2011
Education and Training
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society